The family run hotel that guests return to.
Strathmore Hotel - 94, Hornby Rd, Blackpool, FY1 4QS - 01253 623659
3 Star Guest Accommodation.
94, Hornby Road, BLACKPOOL Lancashire FY1 4QS
Tel: 01253 623659
The Winter Gardens. Opera House. Grand Theatre. Blackpool Tower, Circus & Ballroom.
Houndshill shopping centre. Stanley Park. North, South & Central Piers. Sea life
Coral Island. Blackpool Zoo. Pleasure Beach. Fleetwood Market. Freeport Fleetwood
Karting 2000. Blackpool Illuminations.
CENTRAL PIER, FAMILY BAR, amusements, rides & family entertainment (evenings).
Blackpool live. Entertainment information for shows and live events in Blackpool.
The Stanley Rd (w.m.) club. Funny Girls. The Green Parrot (Betty legs Diamond). Roxy’s
The Syndicate superclub. Churchills Pub (trad pub with entertainment). The Washington
(modern pub with food). The Merry England bar North Pier, comedian Joey Blower Saturday
& Sunday afternoons.
For Bars and Clubs, Bank Hey St., Market St., Talbot Sq., Queen St.
A few of the many places to Eat in the Town centre.
See bedroom folder for more information and directions.
1. Reed’s Grill: Meals & snacks, 3 course evening meal menu. Coronation
2. M & M’s Meals & snacks, 3 course evening meal menu. Hornby Rd.
3. West Coast Rock Cafe: Grills, Pizza, Tex-mex etc., family friendly.
4. Topping Street: Several Cafes & Restaurants. Indian, Chinese, Italian,
Steak & Grills and Fish & Chips.
5. Coral Island Family bar. All day Self Service cafeteria & Family Bar with
a Carvery on Sundays.
Also in the town centre. McDonalds, K.F.C. , Bella Italia etc.,
Restaurants:-Kwizeen Restaurant. King St., 01253 290045. Septembers Restaurant.
Queen St., 01253 299200.